Keep up with our news
At Eligen Diagnostica, we assume the commitment to use your data only for the defined purposes, and in a clear way, adopting various security measures, of technical and organizational nature in order to protect the personal data that is available to us against its disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized treatment or access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
Eligen Diagnostica, headquartered at Calle Julian Camarillo, Nº 47 – Portal B, 2nd Floor – Door 210 – 28037, Madrid – Spain, is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data, since it defines the data collected, the means of treatment and the purposes for which the data is used.
Eligen Diagnostica has a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who supervises and advises the controller in respect of the obligations under the rules of privacy and protection of personal data, cooperating with the supervisory authority and being the point of contact with the client in order to clarify possible questions or doubts about the processing of executed data.
If you want to clarify any doubts or make a complaint, you can do so with the data protection officer of Eligen Diagnostica, through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.1. What is personal data?
Personal data refers to information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person – hereinafter referred to as Data Holder; an identifiable person is considered to be identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, identifiers by electronic means or to one or more specific elements of physical, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3.2. Who are the owners of personal data?
The Data Holder is an Identified or Identifiable Natural Person whose personal data is processed by the Responsible Entity.
3.3. How and when is your personal data collected?
Your personal data may be collected in the following circumstances:
- For the purpose of entering into and executing a contract, in particular, when you purchase or acquire a product and / or service.
- Through our digital platforms, when making a request for proposal, budget, visit, request for assistance or order.
- When you go to our physical facilities and provide us with your personal data.
- When you subscribe to the sending of our newsletters, giving us your consent.
- When you participate in events, conferences, workshops or training, organized by Eligen Diagnostica, or by the brands we represent, and by express consent gives us your personal data.
The grounds that legitimize the processing of your personal data by Eligen Diagnostica are as follows:
- Consent: your personal data may be processed by means of a free, specific, informed and explicit expression of will, according to which you accept, through a statement or unequivocal positive act, that your personal data is processed.
- Pre-contractual procedures and/or execution of contract: your personal data may be necessary for the clarification of doubts, to submit a proposal, for the execution, execution and management of a contract entered into with Eligen Diagnostica.
- Compliance with legal obligation: your data may be necessary to fulfill a legal or legal obligation, to which the controller, Eligen Diagnostica, is or will be subject.
- Legitimate interest: your data may be required to perform certain operations related to Eligen Diagnostica’s business activity, except in those cases where your privacy and data protection rights must prevail.
- Eligen Diagnostica, in case the customer is a legal person, in order to be able to fulfill its contractual obligations, may need to collect some personal data (name, email and telephone) of the representative or employee of that company, for the sole purpose of execution of that contract, and in this case, the corporate person must ensure that the data collected from its representatives / employees are collected and transmitted to Eligen Diagnostica, in a licit manner (under one of the causes of legality provided for in applicable legislation), giving the holders of personal data, their representatives or employees, the right to information on the processing of said data.
4.1. Period for the preservation of personal data
Eligen Diagnostica keeps the personal data of the holders only for the period strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, except those that the law obliges the state body and always in accordance with the legislation in force.
This retention of your data will be maintained during the period in which you maintain a contractual relationship with Eligen Diagnostica, except in the cases in which you have given us your consent so that we may keep your personal data for longer than the duration of the contract, in this way the rights and duties related to the contract or in situations where there is a legitimate interest of Eligen Diagnostica.
Eligen Diagnostica will never transmit your personal data to third parties, except in the case that the state, judicial or police authorities so require and always in accordance with the law in force.
Eligen Diagnostica’s suppliers, service providers or subcontractors are contractually bound by the same terms and conditions for the processing of personal data as the previous, being prohibited from using, transferring, divulging or registering the personal data of the holder for any purpose other than the one for which they were specifically hired (or without their consent, as applicable).
Eligen Diagnostica will not be responsible for the privacy practices of third parties whose websites have a hyperlink to our website and can not guarantee that the contents and information contained therein comply with the new data protection regulations, being advised to read the privacy policies of these websites.
Eligen Diagnostica, guarantees the applicability and fulfillment of all the rights of the holder of the personal data provided for in the General Regulation of Data Protection and national legislation in force, namely:
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain onfirmation from Eligen Diagnostica that the personal data concerning you is treated or not, and, if it is the case, the right to access your personal data and the information relating to its treatment.
- Right of Rectification: You also have the right to obtain, without undue delay, on the part of Eligen Diagnostica, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, in particular the right to correct or complete them.
- Right to erase data / right to be forgotten: You may exercise the right to obtain the elimination of your personal data by Eligen Diagnostica, and without undue delay, provided that: the data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated your treatment, as well as to withdraw their consent, not justifying other grounds valid for their conservation and also whenever they oppose such treatment and there are no legitimate interests in question on the part of Eligen Diagnostica, in addition to other cases legally provided for.
- Data Portability Right: You have the right to have your personal data provided to Eligen Diagnostica in a structured, current and automatic reading format, as well as the right to transmit this data to another controller (if such is technically possible), and if the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and the treatment is performed by automated means.
- Right to withdraw consent: You can change your consent at any time, restrict it to certain types of treatment or withdraw it. However, withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment effected on the basis of the prior consent given.
- Right of Opposition: You may also object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, when there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purposes of declaration , exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process. It should also be added that you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. In this case, Eligen Diagnostica undertakes to cease processing the data for this purpose.
- Right to Treatment Limitation: In certain situations, you have the right to obtain from Eligen Diagnostica the limitation of the processing of your data, in particular if you dispute the accuracy of personal data during a period that allows Eligen Diagnostica to verify its accuracy, in cases where data is no longer necessary for the but for the purposes of claiming, exercising or defending a right in a judicial proceeding, and even when opposing treatment, until it is established that the grounds of legitimate interest of Eligen Diagnostica prevail over as in other cases legally envisaged.
- Right not to be subject to any automated decision: It has the right not to be subject to any decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including the definition of profiles that have legal effects or significantly affect it in a similar way.
7.1. Exercise of your rights
You may exercise your rights free of charge, except in the case of a manifestly unfounded or excessive request, in which case a reasonable fee may be charged against costs.
We will respond to your requests within a maximum of 30 days, except in cases of more complex requests.
In fact, you can exercise your rights by sending a letter or by going to the address at the following address: Calle Julian Camarillo, Nº 47 – Portal B, 2nd Floor – Door 210 – 28037, Madrid – Spain. If you prefer, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Eligen Diagnostica has implemented appropriate physical, technological and organizational security measures to protect its personal data in order to protect the personal data that is available to us against its disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
Eligen Diagnostica has provided its information systems with high levels of data security and a high level of confidence to accidental events or malicious or illegal actions that compromise the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Data preserved or transmitted.
Eligen Diagnostica uses on its website cookie-type technologies that allow you to locate the routes you have followed to this site, thus helping to record user activity on this web platform. Despite the use of this technology, Eligen Diagnostica does not record information about individual users. Additionally you can predefine your browser to not accept cookies or warn you if they are used.
10.1. With respect to the use of the materials and content present on the Eligen Diagnostica website, information, text, figures or graphics contained therein, they may only be used for your personal use, and never for commercial purposes, nor shall reproduce, modify, transmit, authorize or publish such information, text, figures or graphics, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the prior written permission of Eligen Diagnostica.
10.2. With respect to the use and risk of its use, Eligen Diagnostica specifically disclaims any liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way associated with your access to or use of this site, affecting your computer or electronic equipment, or such as your reliance on information obtained through our website.
The information on the website should be seen in its purely informative form. Despite Eligen Diagnostica’s efforts to keep the contents up to date and reliable, they may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors or are temporarily outdated, and may be changed at any time without Eligen Diagnostica’s prior notification obligation.
Eligen Diagnostica reserves the right to update this policy at any time, according to the legal requirements and / or needs of the commercial activity.
I have taken note of the privacy policies.
Calle Julian Camarillo, Nº 47 - Portal A 2ª Planta - Puerta 201 C.P. 28037 - Madrid - España +34 914 402 701 | +34 911 876 406 (FAX)
Copyright 2022 © ELIGEN. All rights reserved.